4 business incubators provide support for enterprises.
In Riga Planning Region 4 business incubators of Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA) provide support in the development of new, viable and competitive enterprises. Incubators provide individuals and enterprises with the working environment, consultations, events and training on general business issues, mentor support, as well as grants necessary for starting or developing a business.
For persons having only an idea of their business. For merchants at the developmental stage of their idea. Available free of charge up to 6 months.
Options offered by the pre-incubation:
- Development of the initial assessment of the business idea
- Acquisition of various business skills and competencies
- Use of necessary work environment (open office) and
- Training and seminars for attendance
- Mentor Consultations
Clients of the incubation may apply for a grant 50% co-funded by LIAA. 100% pre-payment
is required by the client.
- Up to EUR 10 000 for specific services (prototyping, testing, expert consultations etc.)
– available from the company’s second year of operation (registration) with the condition that the goals of the incubation are achieved
- Up to EUR 5 000 for equipment (machinery, materials and raw materials)
– available from the second year of incubation with the condition that the goals of the incubation are achieved
For merchants with a clearly defined business idea. For companies not older than 3 years. Available up to 4 years. In addition to the pre-incubation services clients may apply for services 50% co-funded by LIAA.
Services available with a 50% co-funding:
- Financial, IT, legal, design and marketing services
- Expert and technological consultations
- Prototyping, testing and other specific services
- Implementation and certification of quality management
- Grants up to 10,000 euros for specific services, machinery and equipment
- Fishing and aquaculture
- Primary production, processing and trade of agricultural products
- Wholesale and retail trade
- Financial intermediation
- Real estate activities
- Rental and leasing activities
- Gambling and betting activities
//Business incubators have been created within the framework of the project No. 18.104.22.168/16/I/001 “Regional business incubators and Creative Industries Incubator” of the Activity 22.214.171.124. “Regional business incubators and the Creative Industries Incubator” of the Specific Aid Objective 3.1.1. “Facilitate SME creation and development, particularly in the manufacturing industry and RIS3 priority sectors” of the ERDF Operational Program “Growth and Employment”.
//The information is prepared in accordance with the Factsheet of the LIAA Business Incubators.